<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

9.26.2006

50 More things you never wanted to know about me… 

1. My all-time favorite movies are: One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Friday, Pretty Woman, 40 Year-old Virgin, the Fisher King, 9 ½ weeks and Two Moon Junction.
2. As a child, my parents never had me to join any type of dance, music or art classes. I never played sports, although my father was a race car driver.
3. My mom died when I was 26, she never really liked children. She nicknamed me ‘whore’ when I was 6.
4. I was four years old when my grandpa had a major heart attack while we were walking through the park. I somehow found my way back to grandma’s house and saved his life.
5. I was deathly allergic to milk, chocolate and pussy willow trees as a child.
6. I have eaten something with cheese everyday for the last year.
7. I gave CPR to a cat once but would never do that to a person.
8. As a child, I was a real pervert. I would only let other kids play with me if they were topless.
9. My father was my best friend growing up, and I developed a propensity to cuss from hanging around him and his buddies.
10. I saw a UFO when I was 13 with my brother. We were so scared we didn’t sleep for days.
11. I was invited to join the Mensa Think Tank Team when I was in 4th grade.
12. I studied French for 3 years and Spanish for 4 years. I can say FUCK YOU in 5 languages.
13. I white-water rafted with my family in the Smokey Mountains one hour before my brother’s wedding.
14. I attended a hippy fest when I was 23, where I smoked a joint laced with red-rock opium and cocaine and freaked myself out because I swore my one leg was growing longer than the other.
15. I raised several thousand dollars in two days to give one of my bar “regulars” a proper funeral. I served him the last beer he ever drank the night he died. He left me a huge tip, I owed him.
16. I have an adult toy fascination. I had to buy a large Craftsman toolbox for use as my adult toybox.
17. I caught my father’s house on fire twice, both times trying to cook dinner.
18. My friend’s think I have a penis fetish. I have 20 cacti in my house, they might be right.
19. I played Spin the Bottle with 13 people that ended in a naked love fest. A lesbian sucked the ball out of my belly ring, I never recovered it.
20. I once smoked a cigar with George Jones at the Steakhouse I worked at and he frequented in Nashville, TN.
21. My favorite month is August because I think the smell of hot dry grassy areas smell like sperm.
22. I have been to Toronto, Canada, Tijuana and Cancun Mexico but no other foreign countries. I have been to 26 of the 50 United States. I try to have sex on each trip instead of buying a souvenir.
23. I love to get dirty…seriously. I love to landscape and dig right into the dirt and be one with the earth.
24. I once had sex in a gas station in Washington D.C. I had pictures of my boobs taken in the Library of Congress.
25. I was obsessed with the religion and the PTL club when I was 5 years old, writing I LOVE GOD everywhere I could.
26. I still have my very first stuffed toy, a little clown with a red-striped suit.
27. My family was too busy to attend my high school graduation, so I skipped it and spent the day with one of my best friends who needed to go to summer school to graduate. I bought a Penis Beer Can holder, a case of Busch Light and we got tattoos while I should have been graduating with Honors at a local church.
28. I obtained a fake ID when I was a senior in high school that made me 21. I missed 38 days of school that year because of hangovers. I still maintained a 3.8 GPA and was nominated to Buckeye Girl’s State by my unsuspecting teachers.
29. I won the top speaker award at a debate tournament even though we never won a single round because my partner had a horrible Speech impediment caused by a hole in the roof of her mouth.
30. My favorite places to shop are: World Market, Lowe’s, eBay and the Goodwill, I haven’t been to a mall in 3 years.
31. I cannot stand people who are hypocrites or think they own other people. I hate it when they introduce their spouse as MY HUSBAND. Does he have a name or is that your way of pissing on him to mark your territory?
32. My first crush was on Danny White, then the Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys.
33. I have never been to New York City or Las Vegas in fear I would love it so much that I would never come back.
34. The first time I had sex with a girl was when I was 25, she wined and dined me for months before I ever had enough guts to let her please me. I liked it, we did it again (and again and again).
35. My goal is to have sex with 100 people before I die. I am 6 shy of reaching that goal.
36. I smuggled steroids from Mexico in the brake light compartment of my rented Volvo for my boyfriend. Men on steroids are insane. I got sick of his ‘roid rage’ and him constantly eating chicken. He got big muscles, I got the fuck out.
37. My gynecologist prescribes me Xanax.
38. I have never been able to be faithful in a relationship, ever.
39. I have had sex in over a dozen local bar bathrooms.
40. I never watch TV. I cannot sit still long enough and I hate having a ‘schedule’ of what and when some studio decides to entertain me.

41. My Serbian family drinks Slivovitz, a plum brandy that is like liquid cocaine.
42. I have learned to live without guilt by learning the art of self-justification.
43. I have an extreme fear of attachments.
44. I have an even more extreme fear of commitments.
45. I never took someone’s virginity.
46. I spent two weeks in a stress management ward with the mentally unstable. I loved it there.
47. I could and have had fun in every possible scenario. I make the best out of whatever life throws my way and learn from all my mistakes and mishaps.
48. I once gave a man oral sex for a down payment on a car.
49. My favorite weekend jaunt is to drive to Amish Country for Wine, Cheese and shopping. Amish people are wilder that you’d think.
50. I don’t ever want to grow up or old.



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment