<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

8.20.2004

I am Jamie Jameson and I approve of this message! 

To All My Friends, Family, Readers and Enemies,

This is my site and I like it. I write for other's in mind. Some people write for themselves, I write for others. I enjoy my blogs and Journals, and there is nothing that i have written that I am ashamed of or will ever delete. I have the links and cross links to my sites everywhere. I realize that there are certain people who would find my stories or pictures offensive, and that's fine. I am aware that it is controversial and that it isnt for everyone. It isn't always real news stories, but sometimes it uses news or my own personal news. It is meant to be an entertaining thing to read on the Internet, by those who want to read it. It is variation from humdrum news stories about death, crime, wars, etc.

I recently had some dumb cunt threaten to show my site to certain people who I am sure would rather not see it. But what the dumb cunt doesnt realize is that my site is linked to my email address and online identies, which all my friends and family already have. I haven't denied anyone access. You see, some people, like the dumb cunt, have many faces, I have one. I am an open book, and I realize that sets me up for people to talk their shit and make their dehumanized conformist judgments about me or the way I live. I don't care though. I like being human and being allowed to make mistakes, I like sharing those mistakes and stories with others. I don't hide behind some image my family created for me, nor do I live my life trying to hide things from my family that might disappoint them or embarrass them. I am sorry if they feel that way, but i have and always will live my life for ME and ONLY ME! I make mistakes but i take full responsibility for them, I dont hide them or deny them I DON'T FUCKING PRETEND I AM PERFECT- I LET IT ALL HANG OUT, BECAUSE I CAN AND IT IS EASIER THAN LIVING BEHIND A BUNCH OF LIES AND MULTIPLE FACES!! That's just me. WYSIWYG

To those of you who visit with me from time to time, I would like to welcome you and thank you, I hope you enjoy it. For those of you who don't, there is a button on your mouse that when you click on the red-X-ed box in the right-hand corner, this site will go bye- byes. That is your option.

To tell the dumb cunt to FUCK OFF~ MY SITE AINT COMING DOWN , is my option.

Love, Peace and KY GREASE,
-=Jamie=-



Comments-[ comments.]