<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

7.16.2004

YIPPIE!! 

I got the JOB!! SO happy~! will make lots of money and get into great shape as will be running for 8 hours, often with NO breaks... definetly no scheduled breaks, no lunch hour, no smoke breaks (i dont smoke anyhow)... no sitting ever really... it's a physically rough job, but somebody has to do it!!

With this job, I may try to hone some new bar tricks... such as this one that i like to call PUSSY BEER!! (this acutally isn't my pussy... I have NEVER seen this brand of MOLSON beer... BUT NONE THE LESS... I figured my horny readers might like a picture combining their 2 favorite things....




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment