<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

7.17.2004

This is one V.P. I would like to shag!! 

I MUST HAVE MISSED THIS ONE!! DAYUMN!! This VP hopeful (hopefully) is a fine young cannibal! He looks like a combination of a few of the debaters I shagged in high school.... He makes me moist... HE DEFINETLY helps the rich, lil' ketchup-king, horsefaced KERRY get my vote!!
Hmmm... *note to self*... see how I can apply for internship in hopes of becoming the next Monica Lewinsky... work on callousing up the old knees just in case!!


Looks like he put this old lady on the left into shock... surely she must have nudged up against his package for this picture and can't believe it's not butter!

SERIOUSLY, this guy is FUKIN-EH-FINE!!! I bet he smells good too... Love that hair... must go read more about what he stands for, believes in ,etc... oh wait... WHO CARES!?!?!? {LOL @perverted self!!}



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment