<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

7.15.2004

Re-emerging from the ashes.... 

I have since decided that i need to bartend again.I quit the business to pursue a career in computers. I am a web geek and I love it. BUT~ I love to bartend. I am a true professional... I kick ass behind the bar. I remember all the faces, and the beers and always have a comment or question based on our last encounter (how's the new job? how's the wife? wanna fuk?) ... I make great money, although it isnt rocket science and not by society's standards a "real job", it is something I enjoy doing. I am a micro-business, a business within a business. I make as much as I aspire to make.

The truth is, being a cute bartender is one very powerful sexual position. I am surrounded by men, lusting for me. It makes me feel so good. I love the vibes I get. I love the comments, proposals and suggestions. I love the opportunities it presents me. Sex sells, Beer sells and sexy beer saleswomen make great livings~!

The Barmaids at BW3's (i am the one in the middle in the French Maid dress~ it was Halloween).


This new local bar got over 800 applications~ 800 people I have to compete with for this job!! But~ I have a second interview today and I WILL get this job... Let's Get This Party Started!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment