<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

7.07.2004

Bizarre How Some Things Never Change 

Last night I saw Kiss and Poison in concert!! I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but the tickets were free and the beer was cold. More importantly, I am even more embarassed at my juvenile, ridiculous lust for Rock Band Members... Even though this guy is nearly my dad's age... he is still one SEXY MUTHAFUKA!!!

This pose makes me wanna get on my hands and knees and be a good little groupy ho.

and as for that infamous Gene Simmons Tongue... GODDAYUMMN!! IT REALLY IS THE BIGGEST TONGUE I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON... like a HUMAN SIT-AND-SPIN!!

and it has apparently always been that long!!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment