<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

6.26.2004

Is it me, or are Democrats Big Lovely Perverts?? 

John Kerry recently came into town and made at stop at my old high school Alma Mater~ to woo the Union Timken Company employees who are about to get the old BUSH-SENDS-ALL-THE-GOOD-JOBS-OVERSEAS dick in the ass. Easy votes really. I couldnt get tickets as it isn't a very big school and didn't hold many people. Our PIECE OF SHIT local paper decided to run this very interesting and ONLY photo coverage of Sen. Kerry's visit to our humble town. This is the photo... makes me think of Clinton for some reason. BUT! I must say... WHEN CLINTON LIED, NO ONE DIED!!!!! Mr. Kerry gets my vote~ (SORRY MW)... and obviously this girl's too!!


Is it me? or does it look like the man behind her has her by the shoulder and is about to slip his meatloaf into her brownhole pie from behind?


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment