<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

6.13.2004

Barbie turned me into an 8-year old pervert~!! 

I knew it was time to throw away my Barbies, when she was getting more ass than playing with Skipper or riding in her Barbie Corvette. BARBIE HAS TITS!! I knew nothing about sex except that it was supposed to be 2 people naked in a dark place for a certain period of time. ALL MY BARBIES EVER DID WAS LAY NAKED ON TOP OF KEN ON A WINDOW-SILL WHILE I WAITED FOR ENOUGH TIME TO PASS UNTIL I COULD GO PLAY WITH THEM AGAIN!! Barbie was getting laid so much, it wasn't fun to play with that whore anymore. Ken’s plastic hand was shaped and sized to perfectly cup Barbie’s Boobie. Ken lacked a decent package, but he still gave Barbie great oral sex. The final straw for me was when Barbie got knocked up and started neglecting her responsibilities. That little boozing slut, I want to be JUST like her when I grew up!!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment