<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

4.25.2004

Men... can't live without 'em, can't marry 'em 

Most girls wait their whole lives for that magical 4-word question... "would you marry me?", I however am not most girls. I was recently asked this question- and unlike all the mushy proposals on television commercials and in the movies where the girl's eyes fill with tears of joys and there is kissing and hugging- my reaction was to grab a backpack, fill it with my shower necessities and run with it. The hints had been dropping for weeks including an accidental call from the jewelers and I knew it was coming. I tried to head it off by refusing to go anywhere with him that could produce the romantic environment that could result in a proposal. I tried having all my closest friends tell him how scared of i am of commitment (i get nausau signing a two-year cell phone contract!). But stubborn him, in his quest to prove he doesn't need to heed anyone's advice... he asks me anyhow. I said NO. I just aint ready for that, I wanna be like goldie hawn and kurt russel, ya know, just live together in sin for life perhaps, but if that happens, i dont want to plan that. I want my future to just happen, no plans no commitments and no contracts. I guess I can't handle security and stability, I am afraid of it, I loathe making plans...

But mostly, I love men, I love their bodies and their cocks, I love learning what turns them on and kissing them, I love the smell of their cologne, I love the way their muscles feel, I LOVE FUCKING MEN!! I really don't know how I am going to learn to be monogomous... It is the single hardest thing I have ever done. It just doesn't seem natural to me to be with just one - forever...It isn't my nature... maybe i am a slut, whore, evil bitch, but i just like to think i am a conniseur of men, of the male anatomy... obviously, i am just not marriage material... maybe an open marriage, but eww...
But how can you know in only a few months time that you are 100% sure you have found the ONE person who can satisify your sexual urges and curiousities for the REST of your ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE?? I don't believe that is enough time. I always said, the only reason i would ever get married is for the alimony, and i like this one enough to not want to do that to him...

Comments-[ comments.]