<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

3.07.2004

What happened? 

BLACKOUTS SUCK!! No not the kind involving electricity either- the ones involving too many shots! I dont routinely drink to those extremes, but on occasion with the right group of rowdy friends and on an empty stomach, they do occur. And so last night i wake up at 3am and realize i am home and how the fuk did i get home and the last thing i remember is pulling up my girlfriend's shirt and sucking her nipples while all the dudes at the bar grabbed for some tits. (she liked it)...and myself being a female...well, let's just say the place went NUTZ. I'm nuts. I cant believe how damn immature i am still for a woman of 32. i woke up this morning and started what i call "the investigations".

I first go through a checklist to make sure i didnt lose anything... wallet (here), money (spent), credit card (in wallet), cell phone (here but temporarily disconnected FUK YOU SPRINT!!), keys (had to have those to drive home) purse, coat, bra, (here,here, here) panties (none) head (lost)

okay... now the questions... when did i get home? (10pm) where are my pants? (under the bed), how much money did i spend? (11$- thanks guys :-)~ did i get laid? (not at 10pm but at 3am still feeling drunk and giddy), did i piss anyone off? (only the bartender because of the BOOB scene), where did the full bottle of wine come from? and what the hell was i thinking buying that cheap shit? (wasnt thinking, my friend bought the wine for me as a peace offering to my boyfriend whom i must have expected to be mad at me), was he mad?(dont recall but after a hand job and two orgasms he woke up in a great mood)

first thing last... my car.. great place to find clues to piece together what i did and where i did it... apparently i hit a big pothole as i bent my rim, lost my hubcap and ran over my WINDSHIELD WASHER CONTAINER that was SUPPOSED to be UNDER my car, not my tire... FUK! NEW QUESTION... how the hell does one run over parts of their own engine? <====very confused!! no dents, good for me! sorry god, thanks for letting me make it home... i wont do that EVER again (crossing fingers).... damn i need a beer

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment