<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

3.09.2004

Please feel free to donate for this good cause.... 

I am on a mission. I need new adult toys... I have a toy box (a rubbermaid container full of dildos, vibrators, motion lotion, handcuffs, straps and lots and lots of batteries), but they just seem to be boring and disappointing lately. Like Huey Lewis sang, I NEED A NEW DRUG and I think I found it! Of course i dont have enough money in my PayPal account for this new little bugger ($499.00!!), but people, feel free to donate any amount to Msluvy@hotmail.com Here is my sex toy wish list item...check this baby out!!
Jamie's Dream Toy Thanks and many happy returns... COME AGAIN (and again and again)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment