<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

3.15.2004

my vagina is angry and clint is pissed off too! 

my vagina is angry... it wants laid but is out of commission today and probably the next few days... it is sick and tired of these useless days of the month... i figure, that atleast one week a month i can't get laid without complications and yuckiness... that makes one quarter of my adult sexual life useless... that pisses my vagina off... Clint, my clitoris is especially pissed off. He doesnt deserve the interuption in service at all and he is screaming at me right now... yelling about how men's cocks dont have to take scheduled breaks (not technically anyways).

Me being the extraordinary lover of cocks that i am would never deny my favorite penis, WOODY, the right to cum just because i am stuck with an angry useless vagina for the next few days... thank god i like giving head, huh Woody~ you spoiled rotten little cock.... so now my vagina is calling me names! just called me a "cock sucker" ~~ OH MY!!

WOMEN: please get on your knees and keep you men happy inspite of you being miserable bloated bitches... no penis was injured in the making of this blog =)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment