<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

3.05.2004

i get laid more than any bitch i know 

WHY IS IT THAT THE MORE SEX I HAVE, THE HARDER IT IS TO CONTROL MY SEXUAL URGES? I AM A HORNY BITCH! I get laid everyday, yet i still have to fight the urge to go downstairs and pull out my Adult Toy Box (every girl should have one). I cant stop thinking about sex, I was out drinking last night and found myself twisting nipples the whole night! men and women's. i am learning to be in a monogomous relationship and it is hard, it really is! for me it REALLY is!
(sorry baby, you know i love fukin you more than any other man ever before you!) but i NEVER had to restrain my sexual urges before and i am still need to learn self-discipline. I have the most sexually satisfying relationship i have ever had in my life and it is turning me into an even BIGGER horny toad! I wear short skirts with no panties (not sure i even own any anyways) and flash beaver shots all around the bar... i make my boyfriend finger me to a gushing orgasm in the parking lot of the bar very near the exit where people are coming and going ( i came and went too ~doh!) i am a very very bad girl

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment