<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

3.27.2004

From the secret NO-NO spot to the secret YES! YES! YES! spot?!?!? 

I never wanted to be that girl who loves things shoved in her ass. I've always enjoyed sex more than the average girl, but I really wanted to save one area of sex as a "see-even-I-have-sexual-limits" ace is the hole (pun is COMPLETELY intended!). Of course I have tried anal sex before... Once by accident, once on purpose. I didnt really know what to think about it before today. My lover decides to get his freak on for hours today and I was so intoxicated with sex that I felt high, so when he was dripping WET down my pussy so I could masterbate with my toy infront of him, he hesitated for a second while rubbing it in and the next thing I know, I got two fingers in my asshole! Oddly, I was overwhelmed with pleasure and as i spread my legs even further and took my ass- fingering like a man (again, PUN intended) I felt myself gushing with cum OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!! I CAME SO HARD I FLOODED HIM OUT LIKE NOAH!! And i thought he was the innocent type!
I went from AAA to XXX.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment