<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

12.05.2003

THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS  

THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
I hate catch 22's
they are very dangerous for one's self-esteem.
i want to choose the lesser of two evil's
but either situation carries baggage.
what to do?
i am a hedonist- a pleasure junkie
i am content only when fulfilling things that i find pleasurable
-as i am sure it is human nature to do so-
unfortunately, an admitted hedonist will tell you
that our distorted nature rarely alllows for us to make certain decisions
-albeit a good moral one-
over that which will give us instant gratification.
my instinct is to please myself now, apologize later
my life only feels balanced and worthwhile while succumbing to my evil selfishness
often time the pleasure does not measure up to my later amout of guilt,
i still choose the instant gratification ~everytime~ impulsively.
why?
i already told you why.
i only wish that while i was developing my values and morals,
that i would have learned to foresee the guilt BEFORE i take the pleasure or to say NO,
but that's what makes me a hedonist and that's why i am sharing this with you.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment