<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

12.05.2003

HOW DIANA GOT HER GROOVE BACK  

HOW DIANA GOT HER GROOVE BACK

yesterday, i spent quite a bit of time contemplating my aging process and where i still fit in as a woman sexually.
at my age i am too old to still be single, yet too young to acknowledge my age-derived disadvantage and diminshed choices.
not to toot my own horn, but i have always been a woman who got whatever or whoever i wanted.
i would go to a bars and make 5$ bets with my guys friends about who could pick up and screw somebody first.
i had prime pickings for a while, sometimes just to add insult to injury, i would pick up the girl that my guy friend choose.

now, as i age, as i start to realize that my physical body cannot keep up with my sexual and emotional immaturity....
I POUT!! i won't give up, because i am just not good at rejection and i no longer have the body of a teenager.
that's not all...
for the last few weeks, i had to deal with my ex finding "someone else", before I did...
i reacted childishly, but the reality is that i have had some of the best times as a single woman since we broke up.
i dont want him back at all, but i hate the fact he has a "sure thing" fuck and i am still interviewing potential boy toys.
in a moment of weakness, i went to bed sad and feeling like maybe i was "losing my MOJO".....maybe i should "grow up".

As only my luck would have it, I later hear a tenacious banging on my door and my bedroom window at 4am.
not looking or feeling my best, i relunctantly opened the door... what was behind it BLEW MY MIND!!
maybe i have the Mrs. Robinson syndrome, i dont know,
regardless, i find myself incredibly attracted to younger boys.
I opened my door to the most beautiful speciman i ever laid eyes on (i ever laid actually)...
my ex-boyfriend's roommate, standing before me like an obiedent, hornery boy...
i had met him a few times before and each time i found myself fighting my sexual attraction to him,
after all i wasn't proud of it as he was only 24 and my ex's best friend,
but he really did get my juices flowing and my sexual prowler instincts.
MANY times i fantasized about him having his way with me, and suddenly - there he was before me,
He was so sexy and confident, so delicious... i wanted to EAT HIM ALIVE....
The point is, just as i thought i was about to "give in" to my invitable fate of being too old to be sexy (i'm only 31).
Life, god, destiny, temptation -whatever- placed this young man at my door.
for the first time, i was intimidated, reluctant, unsure if i could meet his normal standards (young, hard bodied, perky tits)
but that sweet smelling, perfectly sculpted, 24 year old boy came over to ROCK MY WORLD~
he proudly warned me about his dick and he was right...
tiny waste, broad shoulders, young, dark hair, melted chocolate brown eyes~~ I had no choice,
i had to own that, if only for a night...
he kept telling me how sexy he'd always thought i was,
while he delivered me a joy i had long been deprived of...
hours of unadultered pleasure~ I knew then, i still had it.
my mojo is still in tact, and this had to be a sign from the Sex Gods-a sign of encouragement.
as i lay in bed, i am going crazy as i can still smell him on my pillow.
a combination of raw sex, cologne and the smell of a man.
god, i love to be a woman!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment