<$BlogRSDURL$>
-=WARNING=- PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR OVERLY JUDGMENTAL ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ENGAGE IN THIS BLOG. PRIEST AND PRUDES SHOULD TURN BACK. PERVERTS WELCOMED

12.29.2003

FUCK THE RULES! HERE'S MY RULES FOR HEDONISTIC SUCCESS... (and lots of sex) 

I am 32 years old... i started having sex when i was 15, so for the majority of my life, i have been sexually active- and i mean REALLY SEXUALLY active! Sex has become somewhat of an obsession with me. I can never learn enough, experiment enough, come enough or have enough of it. I find my little perversities and run with them. I have my own set of rules by which I have comfortably existed without guilt for my general hedonistic behavior.

FUCK THE RULES AND SOCIETY's MORALS AND STANDARDS!
Here are some of MY RULES that have faired well with my hedonistic lifestyle and led me to where I am today- liberated from social standards and satisfied sexually:

RULE #1- NEVER SCREW SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT AND NEVER CARE ABOUT THOSE THAT YOU SCREW! Sounds harsh, but you'll save LOTS of time and energy separating the two- atleast for me. When I have sex with someone, IT CHANGES EVERYTHING!! I have lost many friends to what becomes a sexual obsession they develop for me- Men and Women! Unless you are into ill-fated relationships or looking for long-term love, then treat your friends like you would your mother (unless you sleep with your mother, in which case no one's rules would aptly apply.)

RULE #2- SEX FOR REVENGE IS ACCEPTABLE ONLY WHEN YOU KEEP THE VICTORY A SECRET. Knowing that you came and conquered an arch enemy's boyfriend or even an old, jilted lover can be oh-so much sweeter when you can carry the fact around as your own perverted sexual secret. No need to make it obvious, a true sexual diva's aura is founded on mystery and cloaked in ornery smiles- the smiles that say a 1000 words by saying NOTHING at all. KEEP THEM GUESSING!

RULE #3- SEX WITH MARRIED MEN OR WOMEN IS ABSOLUTELY OK IF IT IS JUST ANIMAL-LIKE RAW SEXUAL LUST. NEVER, EVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO THINK OR FEEL ANYTHING MORE THAN THE MOMENT! Don't get caught up in drama, emotions, or ludicrous fantasies about someday. Grab your nut and go! Think of it as a free-be, no pain, no gain just GLORIOUS, UNCOMPLICATED SELF-INDULGING SEX. By all means, keep this a secret! Ruining a marriage is an awful thing! But sleeping with someone's husband is just pure, good times! The naughtiness and danger of the situation makes it soooo much fun. No one's feelings get hurt as long as it really isnt a big deal and you both DIE with that secret. Keep it simple, take if for what its worth and put another notch on the bedpost baby! But BE-HAVE!

RULE #4- NO HEAD GAMES!! THE ONLY GAMES THAT SHOULD BE PLAYED ARE SPIN THE BOTTLE OR STRIP TWISTER! THE ONLY HEAD THAT SHOULD BE...Well you know. Leave the head games at the door, unless of course, it is part of a fantasy-like role play. People don¡¦t born stalkers, they are made by stupid bitches playing head games! Sex shouldn¡¦t be played like a chance card. Unless you have a get-out-of-jail-free card to save your ass.

RULE #5 WATCH OUT FOR BURNING BRIDGES! Nothing is more comfortable than an old pair of shoes or an ex-boyfriend who you always enjoyed sex with but just couldn't live with. (in which case he becomes the latter case in rule #1). No odd moments, no training required, no akward reconciliation attempts- just a body you used to love to love! A little spice to your dish of delicious men!

RULE #6- TRY TO WAIT UNTIL YOUR FRIEND HAS FOUND SOMEONE NEW SHE TALKS ABOUT MORE THAN HER EX THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE FOR A RIDE ON THE CURISOTY TRAIN! You already know he is a jerk because she told you and he has probably been trying to screw you for a long time anyways. But friends are harder to find than your way friend's ex's pants beside your bed. Curiosity is understandable- after all the long, juicy stores about how great sex was you had to endure listening about when they were going out and happy. Now he has a small penis and was sexually selfish??? Hmmm... I better find that out for myself- just for his sake. In any case, it is best to die keeping this secret too! Women are funny about old honeys. Even though SHE doesn't want fool, she damn sure don't want YOU to have him. (Another freebee)

RULE #7- IT'S GOOD TO KEEP BACK ONE THING YOU WANT TO SAVE FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE SOMEDAY. Men dont like thinking they are playing on chartered territory. They are hunters and adventurers. Not all men deserve to touch your secret no-no place! So pick and choose these things carefully and but by all means- EXPERIEMENT, EXPERIMENT, EXPERIMENT!!! I recently allowed someone in my unexplored backdoor, although I thought I never would like that, I found it oddly sensational. I guess I liked it, I know I liked him ;-)

RULE #8- IN THE EVENT YOU MEET SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOUR TOES CURL, YOUR KNEES WEAK AND YOUR BED ONE HUGE WET SPOT- IF YOU CAN LOOK HIM IN THE EYES WHILE COMING ALL OVER YOURSELF THEN DITCH ALL THE RULES AND MAKE NEW ONES! MEN LIKE THAT ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN!! I SHOULD KNOW- I'VE BEEN TESTING DRIVING THEM FOR MORE THAN HALF MY LIFE!

RULE #9- PREMARITAL SEX IS A MUST!! I hear people talk about how you should test drive a car before you buy it, but I say FUCK THAT!! TEST DRIVE THE WHOLE DAMN LOT! Words to live by!!!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment